Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

          Hi there. My name is Nadia. Many people may classify me as outgoing or exquisite. I am the type of individual that tries to admire the good in people and loves to make other individuals smile. I typically try to focus and revolve my life around kindness, happiness, hard work, and dedication, forming that into what I visualize as success. A portion of my happiness, hard work, and dedication comes from playing soccer. I've played soccer since I was a toddler, continuing on all the way through high school. I've played for various teams and currently play for my high school, playing offence positions. I would consider it a passion of mine that I truly enjoy playing. When playing any sport for your current school, it is a requirement that you maintain a good GPA and good grades throughout the school year or else you will be ineligible to play, leading on to say that my grades are very important to me as I am very dedicated to the education provided to me.
          When relating to my school and classes, I take my education very seriously. I have a total of 8 classes, consisting of 4 AICE classes and 2 Honors classes. My 8 classes consist of PRE AICE Spanish 2, Chemistry 1 Honors, AICE Global Perspectives, Algebra 2 Honors, AICE Media Studies, Study Hall, AICE English, and AICE European History. I make sure to balance out the amount of work I receive from my classes every day making my schedule more productive. I try to sustain good grades as I'm an A-B student, making my classes important to me. Even if I may not find school very amusing or fun as well as having dislikes about it, it is still something I will remain dedicated to.
          When referring to my main likes and dislikes, I don't enjoy homework as it occupies a large portion of my time over the weekends. I already spend 5 school days working in school every week, so having to do work at home as well can result in lots of stress for me. I also dislike rude and mean people as they spread negativity to other people, potentially ruining other individuals day and causing anger or sadness amongst others. Last but not least, regarding my dislikes, I dislike the subject of history in school. Personally, I find a lot of it somewhat boring and it is challenging for my to remember specific things regarding history. Considering my likes, I love the ocean and all of its features. I find the ocean so beautiful as the life within is exquisite and unique. I love marine life as well as all of its natural colors it provides. Last but not least, I love animals and nature as it creates the most beautiful sights and experiences on our planet. Animals and nature create a sense of love and happiness in my heart that nothing will replace as it has created unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment