Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task CCR


















 


            When starting my CCR I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Before I started filming, I wanted to make sure that I had an appropriate location to film in. I wanted the location that I filmed my CCR to be very quiet with good lighting with a good background. After searching around my house, I decided to set up my filming location in my bedroom on my dresser. This was the perfect location as I  automatically knew I wouldn't get distracted or interrupted by any of my family members. When I started filming my CCR, there were four main questions that had to be discussed and answered. These four questions played a big role throughout creating all of my films. When filming myself answering these important questions, I had to start over multiple times on each question as I made various types of mistakes. Although I had to re-film many times, I had a lot of fun overall. Filming and answering these questions made me feel like I was in a talk show speaking to a cloud of people that were interested in what I had to say.
            When referring to editing, this was also a lot of fun. I was able to make my video very unique and creative just the way I wanted it to be. Editing all of my raw footage was also very time-consuming. When editing my footage, I imported many photos and videos to correspond with what I was talking about. This was very time consuming as I had to trim and crop my photos and videos before inserting them. Adding in specific photos and videos is what made my CCR unique and creative. Without these photos and videos, my CCR would be very boring for the audience to watch as it would be 13 minutes of only talking. Towards the end of my presentation, I decided to incorporate music. The music that I inserted was the music that played at the beginning of my horror film. At the very end of my film, I added a short clip that consisted of a black screen saying: "Thanks for watching." I incorporated this clip to smoothly wrap up the video and show my appreciation to my audience.













No comments:

Post a Comment