Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video Overview

          After filming the commercial project, I was super excited to begin filming the music video. Music videos are so much fun to watch because there is so much creativity put into them. One of my favorite artists is Khalid so I knew I would want to a music video to one of his songs. I am so glad my group and I chose to use the song “Location” because it had such a peaceful and fun vibe to it. Luckily, this time when we filmed, I had previous knowledge, so the filming and editing process went much smoother. I was able to learn from the mistakes I made on the first film to help myself grow and improve on this project. Overall, filming this music video was a lot of fun. I learned a lot of new things and created such an amazing and unique film in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment