Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task: The Taunting

          After filming the music video, I was excited to move on to the final task. The final task was the last thing that would be filmed for this class. I was so excited to begin working on this because movies are one of my favorite things to watch. In particular, I love horror movies. I knew this would be the genre I would want to focus on because of the love and compassion I have for it. After collaborating with my group, I discovered that they also enjoyed this genre as well. I couldn’t wait to begin filming and editing! With the help of my group, I thought of many different storylines for the introduction of a horror film. After lots of thinking and eliminating ideas, my group and I found the perfect idea. We selected the idea that would have the most potential for a horror film.
          After selecting an idea, I was eager to begin filming. The filming process was a lot of fun to experience. It felt as if I was in a real-life horror film. This was such a thrilling feeling because of how much I love horror films. Not only was it fun to film, but it was also a lot of fun to edit. Adding in the music and title sequences was a lot of fun, but it was also new to me. I was unaware of how to add text into the scenes on to iMovie. After conducting some research, I was able to easily learn how to add in the title sequences. I also had to trim the sequences to the right amount of time however, this was very easy to learn how to do. Overall, this task was a lot of fun and I learned lots of new tips and tricks that could be useful in later life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment